In February 2017 I was on a press trip in Uganda, on assignment for Canadian World Traveller magazine and hosted by the Uganda Tourism Board. What a wonderful country! Mountain gorillas, chimpanzees, safaris, adrenaline-activities, and some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet.
Stories so far:
- An overview of the incredible things to see and do in Uganda (spring 2017 issue):
- Uganda: Beasts a plenty, hosts a-friendly (online version)
- print version forthcoming
- Montecristo article (forthcoming)
- Afrotourism article (forthcoming)
- The ideal place to stay to recover from your long flight to Uganda: Gately Inn Enetebbe, forthcoming review for LuxuryAndBoutiqueHotels.com
- More to come!
Have you visited the Pearl of Africa?
If you’re interested in animal travel, you’ll find safari articles on my Namibia and South Africa pages, as well as other adventures with animals in the wild in Galapagos in Ecuadora and in British Columbia in Canada.
Note: My trip to Uganda was a hosted press trip, but all opinions are my own and no one from Uganda Tourism or any of the companies mentioned reviewed or approved my articles.