New Zealand has some pretty cool stuff. and some absolutely amazing people. I got a big kick out of Hot Water Beach, the glowworm caves in Waitomo, and the volcanic activity of Rotorua. Articles so far:
- For CIBC’s unpacked adventures, Volcanoes at play in New Zealand.
- A call out for help when I was planning my trip in this World Travel Buzz article: Your New Zealand Must-Sees.
- My spin-off of the Kiwi classic hokey-pokey ice cream: Johanna’s chocolate caramel brûlée crunch ice cream recipe.
- Some port descriptions for Royal Caribbean:
- Get into a (lava) flow state (Auckland).
- French village, New Zealand-style (Akaroa).
- New Zealand’s bay of blue (Bay of Islands).
- Beauty in surround sound (Doubtful Sound).
- Kiwi castles & cathedrals (Dunedin).
- Sound the explorer’s call (Dusky Sound).
- Fall for fjord beauty (Milford Sound).
- An art deco time capsule (Napier).
- It’s lit in Marlborough (Picton).
- Welcome to Middle Earth (Tauranga).
- Capitalize on New Zealand’s capital (Wellington).
Gotta have a Pavlova when in New Zealand – another crazy sweet dish.
Mmmmm …. I’m a big fan of pavlova … especially Nigella Lawson’s recipe for chocolate pav with raspberries!
On 23 February 2015 at 15:51, Travel Eater wrote: