I visited Glasgow, Edinburgh and hiked the West Highland Way in the fall of 2016.
Articles so far:
- At Glasgow’s The Beauty Kitchen, you can buy — or make your own bespoke — 100% natural beauty products, plus help seahorses and Ugandan rhinos too. Read more at Taking care of the planet and yourself, and my article for The Wayward Post, Natural and bespoke: Glasgow’s The Beauty Kitchen.
- The ultimate local food: A guide to foraging in Glasgow, Scotland, for The Wayward Post, about Glasgow restaurants which feature foraged foods on their menus.
- For Montecristo, about hiking Scotland’s West Highland Way in the Scottish Highlands.
- For Royal Caribbean, about the port of Inverness and Loch Ness: Woah Nessie!.
- A guest post, by Alexis Donkin, which compares India and Scotland: India’s Shivalik Range.
Have you been to Scotland? Any advice to share?