Except for too-long airport visits, it had been a while since I’d been to Mexico. But the end of 2017 brought three lovely visits to Cabo and to the Riviera Maya. Articles so far:
- Enjoy the calm of the Caribbean without the crowds of Cancun: Grand Residences Riviera Cancun, about a member of The Leading Hotels of the World in the fishing village of Puerto Morelos, between Cancun and Playa del Carmen, for La Carte Magazine.
For USA Today:
- The best Mexico beaches in August (or, really, anytime!).
- Weekend trips to Mexico.
- Underwater and above in Cancun.
For La Carte:
For Boutique Travel Blog:
For Luxury and Boutique Hotels:
- Review of Grand Solmar at Land’s End, a desert paradise next to El Arco (Cabo San Lucas).
- Review of Grand Residences by Royal Resorts, a member of Leading Hotels of the World (Peurto Morelos, between Cancun and Playa Del Carmen).
- Review of Hotel Xcaret Mexico (just outside Playa del Carmen) — opening in December 2017, this luxury all-inclusive resort also includes access to six eco-archeological parks in the area, including Xcaret Park.