I like to read stuff about places I’m going, whether it be somewhere I’m dreaming about, actively planning, or I’m there at the moment and need advice. So, that’s generally how most things on this website are organized, although you can find articles through other means too.
Even if I haven’t written an article (yet!) on a destination, please feel free to pose questions.
So, where are you going next?
ASIA — lots of info here to help guide you on responsible travel, shopping, safety and etiquette wherever you go in Asia.
- Cambodia … three visits so far … if you’d like advice planning your trip to Siem Reap and the Angkor temples, I have tips I’ve not seen in any guidebook. Please get in touch.
- Hong Kong (yes, part of China, but with separate visa rules and a different currency than China, I’m counting it as my 52nd country)
- India (guest post, I’ve not visited — yet!)
- Japan (I’ve not visited — yet!)
- Korea (I’ve not visited — yet!)
- Viet Nam (my trip was so long ago I’ve not written anything, but check out this guest post on what to eat in Ha Noi)
- Antigua (but not Barbuda)
- British Virgin Islands
- Dominican Republic
- Saint Barts
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Kitts (but not Nevis)
- Saint Martin
- Sint Maarten
- Czech Republic (i.e. Czechia) (guest post; I’ve not visited. Yet!)
- The Netherlands
- Vatican City
- Windstar Cruises
- Ponant Cruises
- Food markets around the world
- Spa seeking: Spa hotels around the world — Some spa hotel photos to inspire your next trip, and some advice to help you plan your next spa hotel stay (featuring: Morocco, Laos, Peru, Tunisia, Ecuador, and Indonesia)
- And more …. have a look around!