I like to read stuff about places I’m going, whether it be somewhere I’m dreaming about, actively planning, or I’m there at the moment and need advice. So, that’s generally how most things on this website are organized, although you can find articles through other means too.
Even if I haven’t written an article (yet!) on a destination, please feel free to pose questions.
So, where are you going next?
- India (guest post, I’ve not visited — yet!)
- Hong Kong (yes, part of China, but with separate visa rules and a different currency than China, I’m counting it as my 52nd country)
- Viet Nam (my trip was so long ago I’ve not written anything, but check out this guest post on what to eat in Ha Noi)
- Antigua (but not Barbuda)
- British Virgin Islands
- Dominican Republic
- Saint Barts
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Kitts (but not Nevis)
- Saint Martin
- Sint Maarten
- Czech Republic (i.e. Czechia) (guest post; I’ve not visited. Yet!)
- The Netherlands
- Scotland (guest post; but I’ll check it out for myself September 2016)
- Vatican City