I’ve wanted to visit this Caribbean island for a couple decades now. White sand beaches? Turquoise water? Phosphorescence in the water? Jojo the Dolphin? How could I not?
I finally made it, 30 years later, thanks to a press trip with Ocean Club Resorts.
Stories so far:
- Ocean Club Resorts, for Luxury and Boutique Hotels.
- For Taste & Travel International, a roundup of beach hotels with good food, and including Ocean Club Resorts:
- On the beach: Where surfside dining gets a makeover (web version).
- On the beach: Where surfside dining gets a makeover (PDF version, April-June 2019 issue).
- For USA Today’s Travel Tips, Top Ten Vacation Islands in the World, also including the tri-islands of Grenada, Carriacou & Petite Martinique; Roatan in Honduras; the Galapagos; Mexico‘s Galapagos; Virgin Gorda in the BVIs; and private islands in Panama, Indonesia, the Maldives, and Belize.
Note: Per usual when I visit a destination or hotel via a press trip, all views expressed are my own and no one from the PR firm, hotel, or tourism agency reviews or approves my articles.