I’ve just taken one trip to Belize, and it was to the private island of Cayo Espanto. Cayo Espanto was fantastic (as was the nearby snorkelling with sharks and rays), but I still have a lot to learn about the country.
- For Forbes, Belize reopens: Here’s the ultimate secluded getaway.
- For Forbes, Shark Week: Travel ideas for close-ups of sharks OFF your TV screen.
- For USA Today, Top ten vacation islands in the world.
- For USA Today, How to plan your dream vacation.
- For USA Today, What attire is appropriate for resort casual at a tropical resort?
- For Reader’s Digest, Our favorite manatee photos (page 1) and page 2.
- For Reader’s Digest, Best places for swimming with whale sharks.