Going to Namibia (or just on a safari anywhere in Africa)? I’ve written a story for The Travelettes with a few tips to stay safe from charging elephants, hunting lions and burning desert sand, as well as be comfortable talking to Himba women about babies. Click HERE to read the article.
Looking for more on safaris?
- Packing for a safari in Namibia
- How to plan your safari (for LuxuryAndBoutiqueHotels.com)
- Namibian safari lodge recommendation: Ongava Game Reserve (near Etosha National Park)
- South African safari lodge recommendation: Thornybush Game Lodge (near Kruger National Park)
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa (near Cape Town); the ideal place to relax pre- or post-safari.
Any tips to add? Please share!